From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mecha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mecha (derived from mechanism [ˈmɛka]) walker robot or machine in Japanese anime
Mecha also may refer to:
- Mecha [ˈmɛt͡ʃa], a short form of the Spanish name Mercedes
- Mecha Ortiz (1900–1987), Argentine actress
Anime and robots
- Mecha anime and manga
- Mecha!, a robot tabletop role-playing game from Flagship Games
- Mecha, a hedgehog robot from Sonic the Hedgehog (comics)
- Mecha, a yellow robot in Catalyst: Agents of Change comics
- Mecha tea (芽茶) [ˈmɛt͡ʃa], a type of Japanese green tea
- Movimiento Estudiantil Chicanx de Aztlán (MEChA), a student organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mecha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.