From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mechanic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mechanic, mechanical, mechanician, or mechanics may refer to:
- Mechanic, a person who uses tools to fix and maintain machinery
- Card mechanic, a card cheat who specializes in sleight-of-hand manipulation of cards
Art, entertainment, and media
- Mechanic (Transformers), a character in Marvel Comics' Transformers
- Mechanics (Aristotle), an Ancient Greek treatise on machines
- Mike + The Mechanics, British pop-rock band
- Game mechanics, constructs of rules or methods designed for interaction with the game state
Science and technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Mechanics, an area of science concerned with the behaviour of physical bodies when subjected to forces or displacements
- Mechanics' Institutes, institutions established to provide adult education, particularly scientific education, to the working classes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mechanic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.