Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mechanic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mechanic, mechanical, mechanician, or mechanics may refer to:
- Mechanic, a person who uses tools to fix and maintain machinery
- Card mechanic, a card cheat who specializes in sleight-of-hand manipulation of cards
Art, entertainment, and media
- Mechanic (Transformers), a character in Marvel Comics' Transformers
- Mechanics (Aristotle), an Ancient Greek treatise on machines
- Mike + The Mechanics, British pop-rock band
- Game mechanics, constructs of rules or methods designed for interaction with the game state
Science and technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Mechanics, an area of science concerned with the behaviour of physical bodies when subjected to forces or displacements
- Mechanics' Institutes, institutions established to provide adult education, particularly scientific education, to the working classes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mechanic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.