Arcade flyer art
|Platform(s)||Arcade, Nintendo Entertainment System|
Mechanized Attack (メカナイズド・アタック Mekanaizudo Atakku) is a shooter game developed and published by SNK. It was released in North America for the arcade in 1989, and it was ported to the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1990. It can be played with either the NES controller or the NES Zapper light gun.
On the System Construction Screen in the NES version, the player can cause a female figure to undress herself by certain inputs. The player can continue to make certain inputs following the undressing of the female figure, but it also will show a hexagram which will cause the game to freeze up.
- "Mechanized Attack (arcade) Release Date". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2008-08-11.
- "Mechanized Attack (NES) Release Date". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2008-08-11.
- "Mechanized Attack". Moby Games. Retrieved 9 November 2014.
- "Mechanized Attack: Debug Mode". Giant Bomb. GameSpot. Retrieved 9 November 2014.
- "Mechanized Attack (NES)". The Cutting Room Floor. Retrieved 9 November 2014.
(not shown): SNK, NES version Box Art by Marc Ericksen, 1989.
|This arcade game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|