This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Private limited company|
|Predecessor||Mectron - Engenharia, Indústria e Comércio S. A. (an Odebrecht Defense and Technology subsidiary)|
The company was founded on 2015 as Mectron through an association of engineers from other companies in the sector in São José dos Campos. Among its main products are radars, weapons, missiles, PGMs and simulators.
After the founders of Mectron moved away from the company, the company named SIATT was established based on former Mectron.
- Tailchute Recovery System for the Embraer E-Jet family.
- MAA-1A Piranha: Missile air-air short-range infrared guidance.
- MAA-1B Piranha: The project is no longer under development, it would be a 4.5 generation missile, but according to the 2017 annual report from Brazilian Air Force (FAB), after spending R$ 50.631.057,22 (CE NOV04) the project were decommissioned.
- A-Darter (missile): A project that is being developed by Brazil, and Denel Dynamics of the South Africa.
- MAN-1 (MAN-SUP): Developing jointly with the Avibras for the Brazilian Navy. Is anti-ship missile with a range 60–80 km.
- MAR-1: Anti-radiation missile.
- MSS-1.2AC: Anti-Tank Missile with laser guidance and medium-range (3 km).
- Precision-guided munition In development with Britanite Defence System for Brazilian Air Force, guided by Inertial navigation system, GPS or Glonass.
- SCP-01 Scipio: Radar that will be used in modernizing of Brazil's Fighter AMX A-1M.
- "About SIATT". SIATT.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-10-01. Retrieved 2009-10-20. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|deadurl=(help)CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
|This article related to a manufacturing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Brazilian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|