Medal of Honor (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Medal of Honor is the United States of America's highest military honor.
Medal of Honor or Medal of Honour may also refer to:
- Medal of Honour (Hong Kong)
- Medal of Honour, the fifth highest honour of the orders, decorations, and medals of Monaco
- Medals of Honor (Japan), different Japanese medals, each individually known as a Medal of Honor in English
- Pingat Kehormatan, (English: Medal of Honour) in Singapore
- Congressional Space Medal of Honor
- Turkish Armed Forces Medal of Honor
- Belisario Domínguez Medal of Honor, Mexico
- Cardenas Medal of Honor, U.S.
- Ellis Island Medal of Honor, U.S.
- Texas Legislative Medal of Honor, U.S.
- Medal of Honor, several of the United States law enforcement decorations
- IEEE Medal of Honor, of the Institute of Radio Engineers, formerly known as the IRE Medal of Honor
- Victoria Medal of Honour, the Royal Horticultural Society, UK
- Photoplay Medal of Honor, a cinematic award (1920–1939) of Photoplay magazine
- Medal of Honor (series), a video game series
- Medal of Honor (comics), American comic book series (1994–95)
- Medal of Honor (film), 2009 Romanian film
- Galactic Medal of Honour, 1976 novel by Mack Reynolds
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Medal of Honor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.