|Industry||Healthcare Technology, Medical Software|
|Headquarters||Johnstown, PA, United States|
|Shawn Long, CEO
Richard Sukenik, CFO
Chris McCain, CIO
|Products||Electronic Medical Record, Electronic health record, Practice management software|
MedcomSoft is a developer of interoperable software tools for the ambulatory care environment.
MedcomSoft Purchased in February 2009 by (ECP) Company Founded in 1996 by Shawn Long is a US-based Software and Medical Billing Service company - - maintaining headquarters in Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
On February 2, 2009 ECP a US-based company purchased the remaining assets of Medcomsoft Inc. which included the product called Medcomsoft Record. ECP was the leading MedcomSoft reseller for the past 5 years prior to the acquisition.
MedcomSoft Record is a clinical automation suite including:
- Electronic Medical Record System
- Practice Management System
- Provider Order Entry
- Document Management System
- Referral and Authorization Management
- Disease Management and Health Maintenance Systems, and
- Tools for inter-office workflow, clinical decision support, coding and compliance checking.
- Electronic health record
- Electronic medical record
- Practice Management
- Certification Commission for Healthcare Information Technology - CCHIT Certified Products
- Goltra, Peter S. MEDCIN: A New Nomenclature for Clinical Medicine. Ann Arbour, MI 1997:Springer-Verlag ISBN 0-387-94953-4.