Media Group Ukraine
This article does not cite any sources. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Products||Television, broadcasting, scenery, sales houses, new media, movies, entertainment, commercials production|
Media Group Ukraine (Ukrainian: Медіа Група «Україна») is a media holding company that manages System Capital Management Group's television and new media projects. The holding company is a professional investor in Ukrainian media business. Media Group Ukraine is one of the largest media holding companies in Ukraine.
The company was established in 2010 and currently includes:
- Ukrayina, a national FTA TV channel
- channel for a young audience NLO-TV
- thematic TV channels Football 1, Football 2, HD version Football 2 channel
- Regional Media Group (TV channels "Donbass", "Sigma TV", "TV-Sfera", "Channel 34")
- Digital Screens (developer of video service for licensed content oll.tv)
- Tele Pro (a production company)
- Mediapartnerstvo Sales House
- Segodnya Multimedia Holding
Media Group Ukraine' channels its principal investments into development and promotion of existing business areas and technologies and into new, prospective projects.
|This Ukrainian television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|