Media Nusantara Citra
|Traded as||IDX: MNCN|
Jalan Kebon Sirih Raya No. 17-19, Kebon Sirih, Jakarta, Indonesia
|Owner||Global Mediacom (44,72%)
|Parent||PT Global Mediacom Tbk|
PT Media Nusantara Citra Tbk (MNC, IDX: MNCN) is a media company in Indonesia, founded in 1997. It is owned by PT Global Mediacom Tbk. In October 17, 2011, Los Angeles-based investment company Saban Capital Group acquired a 7.5% stake.
MNC has core businesses in content and the ownership and operations of 3 of the 10 national Free-To-Air televisions in Indonesia.
MNC has 3 Free-To-Air (FTA) TVs - RCTI, MNCTV and GlobalTV - as well as 18 channels created and produced by MNC that are broadcast on Pay-TV. Currently,[when?] MNC also have other media based businesses that support the core businesses of MNC. Those businesses consist of radio, print media, talent management, and a production house.
MNC was established on June 17, 1997 and has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) since June 22, 2007 under the ticker symbol MNCN.
MNC has biggest share of the free-to-air market. The group also has three pay television networks, Indovision, Okevision and Top TV. Company also expanding the Sindo Media which include iNewsTV, Koran Sindo newspaper and portal sindonews.com. There is also another Internet gateway called okezone.com.
The Company operates as an integrated media company in Indonesia. TV Station in the group is offering wide range of program. Sporting events, talent search, reality shows, music shows, news, drama series, family movies, and cooking shows, culture.
- PT. Rajawali Citra Televisi Indonesia (RCTI)
- PT. Cipta Televisi Pendidikan Indonesia (MNCTV)
- PT. Global Informasi Bermutu (Global TV)
- PT. Sun Televisi Network (iNews TV)
- MNC Channels
- MNC Sports
- MNC Drama
- MNC News
- MNC Entertainment
- MNC Music
- MNC Muslim
- MNC Kids
- MNC Movie
- MNC Infotainment
- MNC Comedy
- MNC Business
- MNC Food & Travel
- MNC Lifestyle
- MNC Fashion
- MNC Health & Beauty
- MNC Home & Living
- Auto & Gadget
- Golf Channel
- PT.Radio Arief Rahman Hakim (Global Radio)
- PT.Radio Sabda Sohok Sohor (V Radio)
- PT.Radio Suara Monalisa (Radio Dangdut Indonesia)
- PT. MNI Global (Genie, Mom & Kiddie, Realita)
- PT. MNI Entertainment (High End, High End Teen, Just For Kids)
- SINDO MEDIA
- PT. Radio Trijaya Shakti (Sindo Radio)
- PT. Media Nusantara Informasi (Koran Sindo)
- PT. Hikmat Makna Aksara (Sindo Weekly)
- PT. Sindonews Indonesia (SINDOnews.com)
- PT. Star Media Nusantara
- MNC Talent Academy
- Hits Records
- PT.MNC Pictures
- MD Corporation
- MNC Animation
- MNC Media Investment Ltd
- PT. Okezone Indonesia (Okezone.com)
- PT. Linktone Vas Indonesia (Linktone)
- PT. MNC GS Homeshopping (MNC Shop)
- "Indonesia-Investments.com:Media Nusantara Citra company profile". April 8, 2014.
- "MNC Lego 7,5% Sahamnya ke Saban Capital Rp1.000/Saham". economy.okezone.com.
-  Archived July 30, 2013 at the Wayback Machine
- "PT. Media Nusantara Citra Tbk - Overview". mnc.co.id.
- "Owner does not always deserve to be boss: Hary". thejakartapost.com.
- "MEDIA NUSANTARA CITRA TBK PT (MNCN:Indonesia): Stock Quote & Company Profile - Businessweek". Businessweek.com.