Media Nusantara Citra
|Traded as||IDX: MNCN|
|Founded||June 17, 1997|
Jalan Kebon Sirih Raya No. 17-19, Kebon Sirih, Jakarta, Indonesia
|Parent||PT Global Mediacom Tbk|
PT Media Nusantara Citra Tbk (MNC, IDX: MNCN) is a media company in Indonesia, founded in 1997. It is owned by PT Global Mediacom Tbk. In October 17, 2011, Los Angeles-based investment company Saban Capital Group acquired a 7.5% stake.
MNC has core businesses in content and the ownership and operations of 3 of the 10 national Free-To-Air televisions in Indonesia.
MNC has 3 Free-To-Air (FTA) TVs - RCTI, MNCTV and GlobalTV - as well as 18 channels created and produced by MNC that are broadcast on Pay-TV. Currently,[when?] MNC also have other media based businesses that support the core businesses of MNC. Those businesses consist of radio, print media, talent management, and a production house.
MNC was established on June 17, 1997 and has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) since June 22, 2007 under the ticker symbol MNCN.
MNC has biggest share of the free-to-air market. The group also has three pay television networks, Indovision, Okevision and Top TV. Company also expanding the Sindo Media which include iNewsTV, Koran Sindo newspaper and portal sindonews.com. There is also another Internet gateway called okezone.com.
The Company operates as an integrated media company in Indonesia.
- "Indonesia-Investments.com:Media Nusantara Citra company profile". April 8, 2014.
- "MNC Lego 7,5% Sahamnya ke Saban Capital Rp1.000/Saham". economy.okezone.com.
- "PT. Media Nusantara Citra Tbk - Overview". mnc.co.id.
- "Owner does not always deserve to be boss: Hary". thejakartapost.com.
- "MEDIA NUSANTARA CITRA TBK PT (MNCN:Indonesia): Stock Quote & Company Profile - Businessweek". Businessweek.com.