Media in Guelph
- Guelph Mercury Tribune - twice-weekly community newspaper
- The Wellington Advertiser - distributed throughout Wellington County, but often includes Guelph-related news
- GuelphToday.com - Daily online news site.
- SNAPd Guelph - monthly local newspaper, focuses on community events and happenings
- The Cannon - online newspaper serving the community at the University of Guelph
- The Ontarion - The University of Guelph's student newspaper, published weekly and distributed throughout the city
- The Record - Kitchener-Waterloo newspaper that also covers Guelph and the area
- Toronto Star
- Toronto Sun
- AM 1460 - CJOY, oldies
- FM 93.3 - CFRU, community and campus radio station based out of the University of Guelph
- FM 106.1 - CIMJ ("Magic 106.1 FM"), hot adult contemporary
- FM 101.1 - CICW ("The Grand @ 101"), adult contemporary
On March 13, 2008 the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) called for applications for a broadcasting licence to carry on a radio programming undertaking to serve the Guelph market.  See also:  On January 23, 2009, all applications to carry on a radio programming to serve the Guelph market were denied. 
- The Fountain Pen - Guelph's online newspaper
- Blog Guelph - photoblog and Soft Community News
- Guelph Citizen - citizen's eye view on Guelph
- "Broadcasting Public Notice CRTC 2008-22". Crtc.gc.ca. 2008-03-13. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- Broadcasting Notice of Public Hearing CRTC 2008-10 Archived August 24, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2009-31". Crtc.gc.ca. Retrieved 2012-02-20.