Mass media in Switzerland
|Part of a series on the|
Still, due to its small territorial size, it is strongly influenced by the media of larger bordering countries, with foreign journals, radios and televisions popular throughout the country. The broadcasting sector is dominated by the SRG SSR, subsidized by the federal government, while the printed press is free of governmental involvement.
- Swissinfo (swissinfo.ch) is a ten-language news and information platform produced by the Swiss Broadcasting Corporation.
- SWITCH Information Technology Services
- Swiss Internet Exchange
- Swiss Media
- Swiss media company based in Switzerland
- www.switzerlandinsound.com English-Language audio features
- Journalism in Switzerland (in German)
- Euromedia Research Group; Mary Kelly; et al., eds. (2004). "Switzerland". Media in Europe (3rd ed.). Sage Publications. ISBN 978-0-7619-4132-3.
- Switzerland Profile: Media, BBC News
- "Media Landscapes: Switzerland", Medialandscapes.org, Netherlands: European Journalism Centre
- Qualität der Medien 2019 (pdf) (in German) (Jubiläumsausgabe ed.). Schwabe Verlag Basel. ISBN 9783796540899. Retrieved 19 March 2020.
- Russ-Mohl, Stephan (3 January 2020). "Wie viel Medienpatriotismus braucht das Land?". www.tagesspiegel.de (in German). Retrieved 19 March 2020.
- Emil Egli; Aubrey Diem; Daniel Wachter. "Switzerland - Cultural institutions". Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved 19 March 2020.
- "Media subsidies: Current position and recommendations for the future" (pdf). Federal Media Commission FMEC. 7 August 2014. Retrieved 19 March 2020.
- Wartburg, Reto Gysi von. "How the world's countries provide public media". SWI swissinfo.ch. Retrieved 19 March 2020.
- "2019 World Press Freedom Index | Reporters Without Borders". RSF. Retrieved 19 March 2020.
- Misicka, Susan. "Swiss press freedom under threat from cuts". SWI swissinfo.ch. Retrieved 19 March 2020.
|This Switzerland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|