Media of Togo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Media in Togo includes radio, television, and online and print formats. The Agence Togolaise de Presse news agency began in 1975. The Union des Journalistes Independants du Togo press association is headquartered in Lomé.
Newspapers and magazines
- Le Combat du Peuple
- Le Crocodile
- Forum de la Semaine
- Motion d’Information
- Le Regard
- List of radio stations in Africa: Togo
- List of television stations in Africa: Togo
- Telecommunications in Togo
- Terrestrial fibre optic cable projects in Togo
- This article incorporates information from the French Wikipedia.
- Jean-Baptiste Dossè Placca (1984). "'Is Togo television yours or mine?'". Index on Censorship. 13. doi:10.1080/03064228408533779.
- "Togo: Directory". Africa South of the Sahara 2003. Regional Surveys of the World. Europa Publications. 2003. p. 1106+. ISSN 0065-3896. (Includes sections "Press," "Broadcasting and Communications," etc.)
- "Togo", Freedom of the Press, USA: Freedom House, 2016, OCLC 57509361
- Karen Fung, African Studies Association (ed.). "News (by country): Togo". Africa South of the Sahara. USA – via Stanford University.
- DMOZ. Togo: News and Media
|This Togo-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|