(Redirected from Medial (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up medial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Medial may refer to:
- Medial magma, a mathematical identity in algebra
- Medial axis, in geometry the set of all points having more than one closest point on an object's boundary
- Medial graph, another graph that represents the adjacencies between edges in the faces of a plane graph
- Medial triangle, the triangle whose vertices lie at the midpoints of an enclosing triangle's sides
- A medial sound or letter is one that is found in the middle of a larger unit (like a word)
- Syllable medial, a segment located between the onset and the rime of a syllable
- In the older literature, a term for the voiced stops (like b, d, g)
- Medial or second person demonstrative, a demonstrative indicating things near the addressee
- Medial (anatomy), term of location meaning 'towards the centre'
- Medial ligament (disambiguation), term used for various ligaments toward the midline of the human body
- Medial rotation, rotation toward the centre of the body
- Medial border (disambiguation)
- Medial plantar (disambiguation)
- Medial wall (disambiguation)
- Median (disambiguation)
- Medial capitals or CamelCase, use of capital letters in the middle of a compound word or abbreviation
- Mid vowel, a vowel sound pronounced with the tongue midway between open and closed vowel positions
- Medial s <ſ>, a form of the letter s written in the middle of a word
- Human anatomical terms § Anatomical directions
- All pages beginning with "Medial"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Medial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.