The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (July 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||Johannes Wahlström|
|Produced by||Julian Assange|
|Music by||Anton Kolbe|
Mediastan - A Wikileaks Road Movie is a 2013 documentary film about a group of Wikileaks staff travelling through Central Asia finding local partners to publish material from the 2010 United States diplomatic cables leak. It was directed by Johannes Wahlström and produced by Julian Assange, Rebecca O'Brien and Lauren Dark. Its release was timed to challenge that of The Fifth Estate, a film dramatization about WikiLeaks which Assange has described as a "propaganda attack" against the organization.
- Underground: The Julian Assange Story – an Australian television film
- "WikiLeaks Releases Fifth Estate Challenger: Mediastan - A WikiLeaks Road Movie" (Press release). WikiLeaks. 11 October 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- "Sunshine Week transcript! Julian Assange at Sam Adams Awards". Corrente. 2013-03-17. Retrieved 2013-07-17.
- Johnson, Bridget. "'Stan Countries – What the Suffix 'Stan' Means". About.com. Archived from the original on March 30, 2013. Retrieved October 9, 2012.
- Harper, Douglas. "-stan". Online Etymology Dictionary. Archived from the original on 2014-01-01. Retrieved January 18, 2013.
|This article about a political documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|