|Industry||Video game industry|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
Number of employees
|100 - 150|
Mediatonic Games is a British independent games developer founded in September 2005 as Mediatonic Limited. The company operates several studios in the UK with one in Spain; its headquarters are at Shell Mex House in central London. The company was founded by two undergraduate students, David Bailey and Paul Croft during their final year of study at Brunel University. A group of industry veterans including Ian Livingstone, Kelly Sumner and Geoff Heath, invested in the company in 2010 and the company subsequently raised an undisclosed amount of Venture Capital funding from Frog Capital in January 2012. Its business model revolves around Games as a Service and digital distribution.
Mediatonic began as a digital communications agency whilst the Founders were at University; producing online marketing materials and websites for clients such as AstraZeneca. The company's first game was a viral flash game called Snowman Salvage released in the winter of 2005. The game provided a case study for Mediatonic to expand into Flash conversions for the Casual game Industry. Early games customers were businesses like PopCap, Big Fish Games and PlayFirst. In the early years, the company built casual titles in Flash such as Bejeweled and Diner Dash. Mediatonic expanded into creating original franchises with its partners around 2007. One of the first significant successes was Amateur Surgeon which, according to the Adult Swim website was played over 56 million times; making it their most played title of all time. The company expanded into smartphone development in 2008/2009 with the launch of its own title, Must.Eat.Birds. In 2009 the company began investing in original IPs more aggressively. According to its own website, the company span out its digital marketing efforts into a new business (now called Graphite Digital Ltd) so that it could focus on building games.
In 2010 the company raised funding from a group of Industry Veterans and began to focus on building original games (rather than converting other people's titles to different platforms).
Since 2011 the company has been working on larger titles including Foul Play for Xbox and PC, Amateur Hospital for Facebook (which received the company's first BAFTA Nomination and Amateur Surgeon 2 and 3, a free-to-play mobile game for iOS.
Partnerships & IP
Mediatonic publicly advocates a co-invested publishing model for game development. The Developer argues that the conventional "work for hire" model of the industry 'makes it impossible for a developer to react to a changing market, and incentivises short-term thinking'. Instead, Mediatonic says that it co-invests in game development with large Publishers and shares the royalties and running costs of the games it produces. The company's website lists many of the games industry's largest games Publishers as historical partners.
Square Enix Collaboration
The game was designed by Mediatonic in London to appeal to a global audience whilst also building on the style of popular franchises such as Final Fantasy. The game also includes character designs by Ryoma Ito  and music composed by Ryo Yamazaki who are known for their work on the Final Fantasy series.
Adult Swim Collaboration
Mediatonic is best known for creating the Amateur Surgeon series which was originally published online by Adult Swim in 2008. The franchise was later brought to the iPhone and subsequently as Amateur Surgeon 2, Amateur Surgeon Christmas Edition and Amateur Surgeon 3.
Amateur Surgeon Hospital, a simulation game on the Facebook networking site, was nominated for Best Online-Browser game at the British Academy Video Games Awards in 2013. Other notable collaborations between Adult Swim and Mediatonic include Robot Unicorn Attack:Evolution and Gigolo Assassin.
Expansion into Self-Published IP
Mediatonic releases its own internal games which are best known for their stories and sense of humour. The most notable of these is "Monsters (Probably) Stole my Princess" which was first released on List of PlayStation minis and achieved critical acclaim. Other titles include Must.Eat.Birds (2008) which was the company's first mobile title. Mediatonic also published Who's That Flying!? (2010) and 1000 Tiny Claws (2011)  amongst others.
In June 2014 Mediatonic stole headlines at the industry's annual event, E3  announcing it would work with Devolver to remake the cult Japanese Pigeon Dating Game Hatoful Boyfriend originally created by Hato Moa.
Mediatonic holds regular Game Jam events in which small teams of developers compete to create the best possible game within a few hours. One outcome from these events was an application called "Inappropriate Llama Disaster" which was published for free on the iPhone and iPad.
Mediatonic took part in a challenge set by The Gadget Show Television series in October 2009. The company worked with TV presenter Suzi Perry to develop an application that would compete against her co-presenter, Jason Bradbury, who sourced an app largely by himself. Both presenters submitted their applications at the same time to the App Store (iOS) and competed for the highest number of downloads.
Mediatonic created a game called "Biker Blast-off" for the competition which generated a shock result for the show; yielding 1.2million downloads during the competition period in contrast to the 4,074 downloads of Bradbury's "Social Beacon" application.
|2018||Gears Pop!||Microsoft||iPhone, Android||At the 2018 E3 Expo, Microsoft announced that Mediatonic was developing the first mobile game in the Gears of War franchise in partnership with toymaker, Funko.|
|2017||New Yahtzee with Buddies||Scopely||iPhone, Android||A Free-to-play game based on Yahtzee, a dice game made by Milton Bradley and now owned by Hasbro.|
|2017||Fable Fortune||Lionhead Studios / Flaming Fowl Studios||Microsoft Windows, Xbox One||A Free-to-play collectable card game set in the Fable universe.|
|2016||Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World||WB Games||Android, iPhone||A Free-to-play hidden object game set in the Harry Potter universe.|
|2016||Bounty Stars||DeNA West||Android, iPhone||A Free-to-play roguelite in which players control a crew of intergalactic bounty hunters.|
|2014||Heavenstrike Rivals||Square Enix||Android, iPhone, Microsoft Windows||A Tactical role-playing game which includes characters designed by Ryoma Ito. Official Website|
|2014||Hatoful Boyfriend||Devolver Digital||Windows, OS X, Linux, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita||High definition remake of a Japanese visual novel created by Moa Hato.|
|2014||Secrets and Treasure||Microsoft Studios||Windows 8||A Free-to-play casual puzzle game|
|2014||Delivery Outlaw||Adult Swim||iOS||A Free-to-play game on iPhone and iPad.|
|2013||Amateur Surgeon 3: Tag Team Trauma||Adult Swim||iOS, Android||A Free-to-play game on iPhone and iPad. This edition allows players to form "Tag Teams" with characters that have special powers. The game ranked no. 2 in iPhone US Appstore free download charts in its first week and no. 1 for iPad.|
|2013||Foul Play||Devolver Digital||Xbox Live Arcade, Steam||A cartoon-style side-scrolling beat-em-up set in a Victorian theatre. Schedule for release in Q3 2013.|
|2013||Qwirkle||Square Enix||iOS, Android, Facebook||Square Enix announced a version of the Board game to operate across multiple platforms and demonstrated the game at Electronic Entertainment Expo but only publicly released the game on Facebook before Square Enix restructured its US operations|
|2013||Moshi Monsters: Lost Islands||GREE||iOS||Announced an original Japanese card game in 2012. Work was suspended following GREE's global restructure.|
|2012||Superbia||Disney||Web||Virtual world where children can interact with popular Disney Television brands.|
|2012||Amateur Surgeon Hospital||Adult Swim||A hospital simulation game in which players also perform surgeries. Part of the Amateur Surgeon franchise.|
|2012||Robot Unicorn Attack: Evolution||Adult Swim||A sequel to the popular infinite running game, Robot Unicorn Attack|
|2011||Thundercats: Tree of the Ancients||Warner Bros.||Web||Upward scrolling platformer|
|2010||Back to the Future: Blitz Through Time||Telltale Games||Facebook, Online||A match 3 puzzle game|
|2011||Amateur Ninja||Adult Swim||Web||Players learn to be a ninja|
|2011||1000 Tiny Claws||Mediatonic||PSP, PS3||Isometric combat game|
|2010||Ocean Snapper||Mediatonic||Myspace, Facebook||An animal breeding game in which players photograph fish|
|2010||Pirate King||Mediatonic||A pirate themed adventure game|
|2010||MicroGP||Mediatonic||A top down racing game|
|2010||Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess||Mediatonic||PSP, PS3, Xbox Indie||An upward scrolling platform game|
|2010||Who’s That Flying!?||Mediatonic||PSP, PS3, Steam, iOS||Shootem' Up with tower defence elements|
|2010||Boom Bandits||Spil Games||Web||A game similar to Angry Birds|
|2010||Moshling Boshling||Mind Candy||Web||A Moshi Monsters game similar to Angry Birds|
|2010||Vancouver 2010, Snowboarding||SEGA||Web||Snowboarding simulation for official Vancouver Olympics|
|2010||Vancouver 2010, Speed Skating||SEGA||Web||Speed skating simulation for official Vancouver Olympics|
|2010||Vancouver 2010, Ski Jump||SEGA||Web||Ski Jumping simulation for official Vancouver Olympics|
|2010||Vancouver 2010, Slalom||SEGA||Web||Slalom simulation for official Vancouver Olympics|
|2010||Amateur Surgeon 2||Adult Swim||Web, iOS, Android||A sequel to the Amateur Surgeon franchise. Ranked in 10 paid apps on the AppStore|
|2009||Must.Eat.Birds||Mediatonic||iOS, Android||A game in which Players must defend their picnic from a bird invasion.|
|2009||Extreme Lawn Bowls||Mediatonic||Web||A humorous game based on the English pursuit of Bowls|
|2009||Meowcenaries||Adult Swim||Web, iOS||A spin on the famous Cannon Fodder (video game) game featuring the Lolcat internet meme|
|2009||Biker Blast-Off!||The Gadget Show / Mediatonic||iOS||A trial bike racing game featuring Suzi Perry in The Gadget Show competition|
|2009||Kid Vs. Kat: Katapult Katastrophe||Disney||Web||Two online games featuring the TV show Kid vs. Kat|
|2009||Suite Life on Deck: Smoothie Service||Disney||Web||A game featuring the TV show The Suite Life on Deck|
|2009||Toy Story: Woody’s Great Escape||PIXAR||Web||An escape the room game featuring the Toy Story film|
|2009||Steamweavers||Mediatonic||Myspace||Tower defence game|
|2009||Sonic Level Creator (You tube game play video)||SEGA||Web||An online version of the classic Sonic game in which player could build their own levels|
|2009||SpongeBob SquarePants: Hooked on You||Nickelodeon||Web||Port: A platform game|
|2009||Fast & Furious (Youtube Demo)||Sierra Entertainment||Facebook, Myspace||A game in which players customise their cars and race on social networks|
|2009||Amateur Surgeon Christmas||Adult Swim||Web, iOS||A special edition of the franchise|
|2009||Travelogue 360 Paris||Big Fish Games||Web||A hidden object game|
|2009||Travelogue 360 London||Big Fish Games||Web||A hidden object game|
|2009||Hidden Expedition Everest||Big Fish Games||Web||A hidden object game|
|2009||Hidden Expedition Everest MSN Search Special||Big Fish Games||Web||A hidden object game involving MSN Search|
|2009||Hidden Expedition Titanic, MSN Search Special||Big Fish Games||Web||A hidden object game involving MSN Search|
|2009||Hidden Expedition Titanic||Big Fish Games||Web||A hidden object game|
|2009||Dr Kawashimas Brain Exercise, Predominant Number||Namco Bandai Games||Web||An arithmetical challenge game|
|2009||Dr Kawashimas Brain Exercise, Follow the Pencil||Namco Bandai Games||Web||Port: A motor-skills game|
|2009||Dr Kawashimas Brain Exercise, Reverse Dice||Namco Bandai Games||Web||An arithmetical challenge game|
|2009||Dr Kawashimas Brain Exercise, Line Up||Namco Bandai Games||Web||A spatial awareness game|
|2009||Dr Kawashimas Brain Training 2||Namco Bandai Games||Feature Phones||A series of 'brain training' games|
|2009||Diego’s Underwater Adventures||Nickelodeon||Web||A point and click adventure based on the popular children's cartoon|
|2009||Commanders||Sierra Entertainment||Web||Tower defence game|
|2008||SEGA Pool||SEGA||Web||Pool simulation game|
|2008||Columns||SEGA||Web||A casual matching game|
|2008||Three Reel Slots||SEGA||Web||A casual game|
|2008||Hollywood Adventure Quiz||SEGA||Web||An online quiz game|
|2008||Back to the 80’s Quiz||SEGA||Web||An online quiz game|
|2008||The Quiz of Culinary Delights||SEGA||Web||An online quiz game|
|2008||Music, Melodies and Rockstars||SEGA||Web||An online quiz game|
|2008||Sonic at the Olympics||SEGA||Web||A guessing game for two players|
|2008||Azada||Big Fish Games||Web||A puzzle game|
|2008||Travelogue 360 Rome||Big Fish Games||Web||A hidden object game|
|2008||Crestor Challenge||Astrazeneca||Web||An educational game for the healthcare industry|
|2008||Trivial Pursuit Quiz||Electronic Arts / Hasbro||Web||A web version of the board game|
|2008||Amateur Surgeon||Adult Swim||Web, iOS||Pizza boy 'Alan Probe' turns his hand to Surgery with a Pizza Cutter|
|2008||Bureaucracy Buster||AstraZeneca||Web||Port: An educational game|
|2008||Hidden Expedition Titanic||Big Fish Games||Web||Hidden object game|
|2008||Beijing 2008, Weightlifting||SEGA||Web||Weightlifting simulation for official Beijing Olympics|
|2008||Beijing 2008, Archery||SEGA||Web||Archery simulation for official Beijing Olympics|
|2008||Beijing 2008, High Dive||SEGA||Web||High Dive simulation for official Beijing Olympics|
|2008||Greek Island Solitaire||SEGA||Web||Classic Solitaire style game|
|2008||Ice Shuffle||SEGA||Web||A sport game|
|2008||Aquatic Word Burst||SEGA||Web||Casual word game|
|2008||Gigolo Assassin||Adult Swim||Web||A point and click adventure game featuring a Gigolo Assassin|
|2008||Manor Mystery||Boonty||Web||Hidden object game|
|2008||Talismania||Popcap / EA||Web||Port: A casual puzzle game|
|2008||Inca Quest||iWin||Web||A match 3 casual game|
|2008||Bejeweled 2||Popcap||Web||Port: A match 3 casual game|
|2008||Diner Dash||PlayFirst||Web||Port: A restaurant simulation game|
|2008||Bejeweled 2||Popcap / EA||Web||Port: a popular match 3 casual game|
|2008||Bookworm||Popcap / EA||Web||Port: A casual word game|
|2008||Poppit! Stressbuster||Pogo.com / EA||Web||A viral game involving matching balloons|
|2008||Poppit! Mini Stressbuster||Pogo.com / EA||Web||Port: A viral game involving matching balloons|
|2008||Word Whomp Mini||Pogo.com / EA||Web||Port: A word game|
|2008||Penguin Panic||Mediatonic||Web||A puzzle based platform game involving building ice structures|
|2008||Portal Peril||Nickelodeon||Web||Infinite running game|
|2008||Greedy Gang||Mediatonic||Web||A climate change educational game|
|2008||Sudoku||SEGA||Web||Classic maths game|
|2008||Text Twist||SEGA||Web||Word game|
|2008||Turbo Solitaire||SEGA||Web||A twist on the classic solitaire game|
|2007||Little Shop of Treasures||Gamehouse||Web||Port: Hidden object game|
|2007||Super Collapse!||Gamehouse||Web||Port: a casual matching game|
|2007||Bubble Bubble||SEGA||Web||Casual match 3 game|
|2007||Meat Match||Boonty||Web||A match 3 puzzle game involving meat.|
|2007||Battleships!||SEGA||Web||A guessing game for two players|
|2007||Diamond Detective||Gamehouse||Web||Port: A casual match 3 game|
|2007||SiteAdvisor Challenge||McAfee||Web||Port: An advergame for the security software in which players navigate the web.|
|2007||Horizon||AstraZeneca||Web||Port: An educational game for the healthcare industry|
|2007||Homerun Hero||Shockwave||Web||Port: Sports game|
|2007||Mole Hunt||Pogo.com / EA||Web||Port: A guessing game for two players|
|2007||Tequila Trouble||William Grant & Sons||Web||Advergame involving running a cocktail bar|
|2007||Addiction Solitaire||Shockwave (game portal)||Web||Port: A guessing game for two players|
|2007||Letter Linker||SEGA||Web||Port: A guessing game for two players|
|2007||Brain Assist!||SEGA||Web||A 'brain training' puzzle game|
|2007||Mah Jong Amazon Adventure||SEGA||Web||A classic mahjong style game|
|2007||PlaySEGA Blackjack||SEGA||Web||A guessing game for two players|
|2007||Mystery Case Files: Millionheir||Nintendo||Web||A hidden object game|
|2007||Operation Challenge||Electronic Arts / Pogo.com||Web||A web version of the board game|
|2007||Lego Pirates: Quest for Brickbeards Bounty||LEGO||Web||A children's hidden object game|
|2006||Air Control||Lufthansa||Web||Viral game in which the player flies a paper plane across an office.|
|2005||Beetle Bomp||iWin||Web||Port: A colour matching casual game|
|2005||Snowman Salvage||Mediatonic||Web||A viral game involving building snowmen against the clock|
- Matt Suckley (14 March 2017). "How to get a job at Mediatonic". Pocket Gamer. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- "Mediatonic - Fast Track". Sunday Times Tech Track 100. Sunday Times. Retrieved 11 June 2018.
- "Mediatonic Locations". Retrieved 11 June 2018.
- "Mediatonic's Rise". Edge. 2010-09-30. Retrieved 2013-08-06.
- "Crunchbase Profile: Mediatonic". Techcrunch. 2013-07-23. Retrieved 2013-08-06.
- "Frog Capital Porfolio". Frog Capital. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Just the tonic". Tech City Insider. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Brunel University: Placement & Employment". Brunel University. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Snowman Salvage". JayIsGames. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Mediatonic's Rise". Edge. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Alan Probe: Amateur Surgeon". Jay Is Games. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Adult Swim: All Games". Adult Swim. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Must Eat Birds: Maximum Bake". Touch Arcade. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Must.Eat.Birds Review". IGN. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Mediatonic plans". GamesIndustry.biz. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Investors". Mediatonic. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Vaudevillian beat-em-up Foul Play raises XBLA, PC curtains next month". JoyStiq. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Mediatonic Highlights the Dramatics in Foul Play". Digital Noob. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "BAFTA Video Games Awards Nominations". BAFTA. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Amateur Surgeon iPhone Review". IGN. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Amateur Surgeon 3: Review". Gamezebo. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Mediatonic planning to double headcount". GamesIndustry.Biz. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Mediatonic to double headcount with new office". Develop. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Work for hire is broken, argues Mediatonic CEO Dave Bailey". Pocket Gamer. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- Dotson, Carter. "'Heavenstrike Rivals' is Square Enix and Mediatonic's Upcoming Take on 'Hero Academy'-Style Multiplayer Turn-Based Strategy". Touch Arcade. Retrieved 27 February 2015.
- Vincent, Brittany. "Heavenstrike Rivals Review: Intuitive Combat, Adorable Fighters". Gamezebo. Retrieved 27 February 2015.
- "Metacritic Profile -". Metacritic. Retrieved 27 February 2015.
- Jay Is Games - Alan Probe: Amateur Surgeon
- "Amateur Surgeon 2 HD Brings Risky Surgery To The iPad". AppAdvice. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Preview: Amateur Surgeon: Christmas". Destructoid. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Bafta Video Game Awards 2013". Guardian. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Robot Unicorn Attack Evolution Review". Gamezebo. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Gigolo Assassin Walkthrough". JayIsGames. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Mediatonic Ask "WTF!?" With Their Latest PlayStation Mini". Push Square. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Review: Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess". Destructoid. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess Review This game is (totally) awesome". IGN. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Review: Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess! Ascend to excellence". TheSixthAxis. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess defines the Playstation Minis service in a way that no release before it has managed". PushSquare. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "'Must.Eat.Birds.' - MAXIMUM BAKE!!!". Touch Arcade. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Review: Who's That Flying!?". Destructoid. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Review: 1000 Tiny Claws (mini)". TheSixthAxis. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- Nye Griffiths, Daniel. "Bird Time Lucky: Devolver To Remake Glorified Visual Novel 'Hatoful Boyfriend' With 60FPS, 1080p". https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielnyegriffiths/2014/06/06/bird-time-lucky-devolver-to-remake-glorified-visual-novel-hatoful-boyfriend-with-60fps-1080p/. Forbes. Retrieved 18 June 2014. External link in
- "Hatoful Boyfriend Hands On - Flap Your Wings for Dove". Escapist. Escapist. Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- "Foul Play: All the Game's a Stage". IGN. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Place A Llama In An Inappropriate Situation". 148apps. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Free Games: DC Universe Online & Inappropriate Llama Disaster". G4TV. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Mediatonic victorious in Gadget Show-down". Develop. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Episode 11 - Apps". Channel Five. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "List of Mediatonic Games". IGN. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "MICROSOFT'S BIG PLAN TO TURN GEARS OF WAR INTO THE NEXT HALO". The Verge. Retrieved 11 June 2018.
- "Gears of War is getting a Funko Pop-themed mobile spinoff". The Verge. Retrieved 11 June 2018.
- "Gears of War meets Funko Pop in new mobile game". Polygon. Retrieved 11 June 2018.
- "Home". Fable Fortune. Retrieved 2017-06-15.
- "Fable Fortune". Mediatonic. Retrieved 2017-06-15.
- "Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World". www.warnerbros.com. Retrieved 2017-06-15.
- "Secrets and Treasures". Microsoft. Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- "Delivery Outlaw Review". 148apps. Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- "Amateur Surgeon 3 Joins the Top Free iPhone Apps List". Media Bistro. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- "eToo features Foul Play". IndieHaven. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "E3 2012: Square Enix gets award-winning board game to Facebook, mobile". Games.com. Retrieved 8 July 2013.
- "Square Enix Los Angeles layoff details, CEO rumored to be out by May". JoyStiq. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Square-Enix of America President and CEO Mike Fischer Resigns". IGN. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- Plant, Michael (14 August 2012). "Two new Moshi Monsters mobile games announced". London: Independent. Retrieved 8 July 2013.
- "Japans Gaming Giant GREE Retrenches in Europe". Techcrunch. Retrieved 8 July 2013.
- "New online game based on Disney Channel's shows". Fun Kids Live. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Robot Unicorn Attack Evolution – Review". The Play Vault. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- "Back to the Future: Blitz Through Time: About this game". IGN. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- "1000 Tiny Claws [Reviews summary]". Metacritic. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- "1000 Tiny Claws Review—Yar, Thar Be Lots of Insects". PSPMinis.com. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- "Review: Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess". Destructoid. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- "Review: Who's That Flying?". Destructoid. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- "Top iPhone Game Apps: Amateur Surgeon 2 Enters Top Ten". Gamasutra. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- "Must.Eat.Birds. Review". SlideToPlay. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- "Extreme Lawn Bowls review". Touch Gen. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "Biker Blastoff!". Pocket Gamer. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- "Steamweavers: about this game". IGN.