From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up medic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Medic is role or occupation in medicine.
Medic may also refer to:
- Combat medic, a trained military personnel who provide treatment on the battlefield
- Medic (TV series), 1950s television series
- Medics (UK TV series), 1990s British television series
- Medics (Polish TV series), 2012 Polish television series
- Medicago, a plant genus
- SS Medic (1898), ocean liner of the White Star Line
- Medic Team Fortress 2, one of the nine playable classes in the video game
- All pages with a title containing medic
- All pages beginning with "medic"
- The Medic (disambiguation)
- Medical (disambiguation)
- Medicus (disambiguation)
- "Medicate", songs
- Medication (disambiguation)
- Med (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Medic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.