From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up medic (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Medic may refer to:
- Combat medic a trained military personnel who provide treatment on the battlefield.
- Medic, role or occupation in medicine
- Medic (TV series), 1950s television series
- Medics (UK TV series), 1990s British television series
- Medics (Polish TV series), 2012 Polish television series
- Medicago, plant genus
- SS Medic (1899), ocean liner of the White Star Line
- A playable class in the game Team fortress 2.
- All pages beginning with "medic"
- All pages with titles containing "medic"
- Medical (disambiguation)
- Medicus (disambiguation)
- "Medicate", songs
- Medication (disambiguation)
- Med (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Medic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.