Medical Arts Building (Portland, Oregon)
Medical Arts Building
Portland Historic Landmark
Medical Arts Building, main entrance, in 2011
1020 SW Taylor Street|
|Area||less than one acre|
|Architect||Houghtaling & Dougan|
|Architectural style||Late 19th And 20th Century Revivals, Italian Renaissance|
|NRHP reference #||86002968 |
|Added to NRHP||November 6, 1986|
The Medical Arts Building is a historic building located at 1020 SW Taylor Street in Downtown Portland, Oregon. It was completed in 1925 by the Houghtaling & Dougan architecture firm, and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on November 6, 1986.
- Tess, John M. (March 1986). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination Form: Medical Arts Building" (PDF). National Park Service. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Portland Historic Landmarks Commission (July 2010), Historic Landmarks -- Portland, Oregon (XLS), retrieved November 7, 2013.
- "Oregon National Register List" (PDF). Oregon Parks and Recreation Department. June 6, 2011. p. 36. Retrieved December 24, 2011.
- Media related to Medical Arts Building (Portland, Oregon) at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a property in Oregon on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|