Medicine Hat (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Medicine Hat is a city in Alberta, Canada.
Medicine Hat may also refer to:
- Cypress-Medicine Hat, a provincial electoral district since 1993
- "Medicine Hat", a type of horse marking
- "Medicine Hat", a Son Volt song from A Retrospective: 1995–2000
- Medicine Hat (federal electoral district), a federal electoral district since 1908
- Medicine Hat (N.W.T. electoral district), a territorial electoral district from 1888 to 1905
- Medicine Hat (provincial electoral district), a provincial electoral district since 1905
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Medicine Hat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.