From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Medieval Croatian state)
Medieval Croatia can refer to:
- Duchy of Pannonia - medieval duchy in existence between the 7th and 10th centuries A.D.
- Duchy of Croatia - medieval duchy in existence between the 8th century and 925 A.D.
- Kingdom of Croatia (925–1102) - medieval kingdom covering most of present-day Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina (925–1102)
- Croatia in the union with Hungary - medieval kingdom in a personal union with Hungary (1102–1526)
- Red Croatia - Umbrella term for the Pagania, Zachlumija, Travunija and to a lesser extent Duklja
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Medieval Croatia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.