From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Medleys)
|Look up medley or medleys in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Medley or Medleys may refer to:
- Medley (music), multiple pieces strung together
- Medley (surname), list of people with this name
- Medley Hall (University of Melbourne)
- Medley Centre, shopping mall in Irondequoit, New York
- Medley Footbridge, Oxford, England
- Medley Sailing Club, Oxford, England
- Medleys, University of Melbourne Medical Revue
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Medley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.