|Population||1,040 (2006 census)|
|LGA(s)||South Gippsland Shire|
|State electorate(s)||Gippsland South|
The Town today
The town centre is marked by a wide tree-lined median strip  and a number of craft and antique shops along both sides.
An annual art and craft show takes place in November, each year.
The town also has a golf course, the Meeniyan Golf Club on Buffalo Road.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Meeniyan (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 2008-09-01.
- Premier Postal History, Post Office List, retrieved 2008-04-11
- Google Street View, tree-lined median strip, retrieved 2008-09-10
- Golf Select, Meeniyan, retrieved 2009-05-11
- Full Points Footy, Meeniyan-Dumbalk United, retrieved 2008-07-25
|This article about a location in Gippsland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|