|Population||1,040 (2006 census)|
|LGA(s)||South Gippsland Shire|
|State electorate(s)||Gippsland South|
The town today
The town centre is marked by a wide tree-lined median strip  and a number of craft and antique shops along both sides. Trulli Woodfire Pizzeria, Moos Cafe, Pandesal bakery offer traditional artisan breads. An annual art and craft show takes place in November, each year. The town also has a golf course, the Meeniyan Golf Club on Buffalo Road.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Meeniyan (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 2008-09-01.
- Premier Postal History, Post Office List, retrieved 2008-04-11
- Google Street View, tree-lined median strip, retrieved 2008-09-10
- Golf Select, Meeniyan, retrieved 2009-05-11
- Full Points Footy, Meeniyan-Dumbalk United, retrieved 2008-07-25
|This article about a location in Gippsland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|