Meenmutty Falls, Wayanad
|Meenmutty Falls, Wayanad|
Meenmutty Falls Wayanad
|Longest drop||1000 ft|
Meenmutty Falls is located 29 km from Kalpetta in Wayanad District in the state of Kerala, India. It is a three-tiered waterfall with a height of 300 metres. Meenmutty is a combination of Malayalam words Meen (fish) and Mutty (blocked). Meenmutty Falls can be reached thorough a 2 km hike though the jungle from the Wayanad-Ooty road.  Meenmutty waterfalls are dangerous during rainy seasons due to high inflow and many people have drowned since 1991.
- "Major Waterfalls". Keralatourism.org.
- "Meenmutty Falls". Retrieved 2007-04-01.
- "Wayland Outdoor". Archived from the original on 2006-10-23. Retrieved 2007-04-01.
- "Oh, what a fall!". The Hindu. Archived from the original on 2007-01-03. Retrieved 2007-04-01.
- "Software engineer drowns in waterfall; colleague missing". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. The Times of India. 2013-10-03. Retrieved 2014-06-15.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Meenmutty Falls, Wayanad.|
|This article related to a location in Wayanad district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This waterfall-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|