|Longest drop||1000 ft|
Meenmutty Falls is located 29 km from Kalpetta in Wayanad District in the state of Kerala, India. It is a three-tiered waterfall with a height of 300 metres. Meenmutty is a combination of Malayalam words Meen (fish) and Mutty (blocked). It can be accessed from Mananthavady - Kuttiady road .  Meenmutty waterfalls are dangerous during rainy seasons due to high inflow and many people have drowned since 1991. Meenmutty falls is surrounded by Lush green tea plantations making the hike to the falls a memorable experience to the tourists.
- "Major Waterfalls". Keralatourism.org.
- "Meenmutty Falls". Retrieved 1 April 2007.
- "Wayland Outdoor". Archived from the original on 23 October 2006. Retrieved 1 April 2007.
- "Oh, what a fall!". The Hindu. Archived from the original on 3 January 2007. Retrieved 1 April 2007.
- "Software engineer drowns in waterfall; colleague missing". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. The Times of India. 3 October 2013. Retrieved 15 June 2014.