From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Meera was a Hindu mystic poet and devotee of Krishna.
Meera may also refer to:
- Meera (Malayalam actress)
- Meera (Pakistani actress)
- Meera (Irtiza Rubab) (born 1977), Pakistani film actress
- Meera (TV series)
- Meera (1945 film), a Tamil-language film starring M. S. Subbulakshmi
- Meera (1979 film), a Hindi film by Gulzar
- Meera (1992 film), a Tamil-language film starring Vikram
- Mother Meera (born 1960), Indian religious leader
People with the name
- Meera Jasmine, south Indian actor
- Meera Krishnan, Tamil actor
- Meera Syal (born 1961), British-Indian actress
- Meera Reed, character from George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire novels
- Mera (disambiguation)
- Mira (disambiguation)
- Mirra Alfassa (also: The Mother, 1878–1973), spiritual collaborator of Sri Aurobindo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.