This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Chopra in 2018
|Relatives||See Chopra family|
Meera's Kollywood debut was with the 2005 film Anbe Aaruyire, in which she starred with S. J. Surya. The film became a huge hit making her a sensation in the south. Her second film was a Telugu-language film with Pawan Kalyan, followed by her critically acclaimed performance in M. S. Raju's Vaana. She left south when she was at the peak of her career. Much later she made her Bollywood debut in Vikram Bhatt's 1920: London, with Sharman Joshi. She's also worked in Satish Kaushik's Gang of Ghosts, produced by Venus. Meera is set to work in Nastik (upcoming film) opposite Arjun Rampal, which is set to release in late 2018. She played Anjali Dangle in a 2019 film Section 375, with Akshaye Khanna and Richa Chaddha.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2008||Kaalai||Nila||Tamil||Special Appearance in the song "Guththa Lakkadi"|
|2014||Gang of Ghosts||Tina Chopra||Hindi|
|2019||Section 375||Anjali Vasudev Dangle||Hindi|
- Coutinho, Natasha (2 September 2013). "Chopra family thrilled". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- Vikram Bhatt-KRK controversy: Actress Meera Chopra speaks up – The Times of India. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com (25 June 2016). Retrieved on 29 December 2016.
- Nila bids goodbye. Behindwoods.com (1 October 2009). Retrieved on 29 December 2016.
- Girl uninterrupted. Hindu.com. Retrieved on 29 December 2016.
- "'I was unsure of going topless'". Rediff. 10 November 2014. Retrieved 16 September 2019.
- "Mera Chopra will romance Sharman in 1920 London". Hub 24x7. Retrieved 28 April 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Meera Chopra.|