Megan Parkinson is a British actress. She is known for her roles in the television films Damilola, Our Loved Boy and To Walk Invisible. In 2017, she joined the cast of the HBO fantasy series Game of Thrones, appearing in the seventh and eighth series as Alys Karstark. In 2018, Parkinson began appearing in the Channel 4 drama series Ackley Bridge as Sam Murgatroyd.
|2019||Nancy||Director, writer||Short film|
|2016||Holby City||Elli Ellis||Episode: "Children of Men"|
|2016||Damilola, Our Loved Boy||Leanne||Television film|
|2016||To Walk Invisible||Martha Brown||Television film|
|2017–2019||Game of Thrones||Alys Karstark||5 episodes|
|2017||Strike||Brittany Brockbank||2 episodes|
|2018–present||Ackley Bridge||Sam Murgatroyd||Main role|
- "Damilola, Our Loved Boy". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 14 June 2017.
- "To Walk Invisible". bbfc.co.uk. BBFC. Retrieved 19 November 2016.
- "Game Of Thrones Is Bringing Two Unexpected Characters Back For Season 8". CINEMABLEND. 2018-01-02. Retrieved 2019-03-18.
- "Megan Parkinson". Independent Talent. Retrieved 2019-03-18.
- Lindsay, Duncan (10 July 2018). "Ackley Bridge spoilers: Nasreen Paracha's new love revealed but there's a twist". Metro.
- "Here is what to expect from the next episode of Channel 4's Ackley Bridge". www.halifaxcourier.co.uk. Retrieved 2019-03-18.