|Date of birth||9 September 1985|
|Place of birth||Bellshill, Scotland|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Playing position||Central Midfielder|
|East Kilbride Borough|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:55, 1 November 2015 (UTC) (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 18:55, 1 November 2015 (UTC) (UTC)
Megan Sneddon (born 9 September 1985) is a Scottish female footballer who plays for Motherwell Ladies in the SWFL Div 2 SE/West. Sneddon made her senior Scotland debut aged 16 and has since amassed over 100 appearances for the national team.
In February 2011, Sneddon was called into Scotland's Cyprus Cup squad, listed as a Liverpool Ladies player. She had decided to leave Glasgow City after growing dissatisfied with the club. Sneddon made her debut for the FA WSL club in a friendly win over Hibernian Ladies.
On 19 August 2015, Megan followed in the footsteps of several of her former Scotland teammates by signing for ambitious Motherwell Ladies. She said of her signing: "I am delighted that Motherwell have given me the chance to kick start my career. I’m looking forward to getting back on the pitch as I’ve hardly kicked a ball since November. It will also be great to play alongside some familiar faces as well."
- "Megan Sneddon - Women's A Squad". The Scottish FA. Retrieved 2009-08-26.
- "Scotland Cyprus Cup squad". Women's Soccer Scene. 2011-02-19. Retrieved 2011-03-01.
- Paul Thomson (2011-02-23). "Football: Megan heads to top English club". East Kilbride News. Retrieved 2011-03-01.
- "Liverpool give Scots trio debuts". She Kicks. 2011-03-01. Retrieved 2011-03-01.
- Paul Thomson (2011-04-13). "Football: Megan gives up Liverpool chance for Scotland". East Kilbride News. Retrieved 2011-04-13.
- Megan Sneddon [megansneddon9] (13 January 2013). "Megan Sneddon signs for Rangers" (Tweet). Retrieved 14 January 2013 – via Twitter.
- "Ladies sign midfielder Megan Sneddon". Motherwell FC. 2015-08-19. Retrieved 2015-08-19.
- U23 Squad for 2008 Nordic Tournament scottishfa.co.uk. Retrieved 18-10-2013.
- U23: Scotland 0-5 Switzerland scottishfa.co.uk. Retrieved 18-10-2013.
- U23: Scotland 0-3 Sweden scottishfa.co.uk. Retrieved 18-10-2013.
- Paul Thomson (2010-07-21). "Football: Megan to mark another milestone for Scotland". East Kilbride News. Retrieved 2011-02-18.
- "Olympic approach for four Scottish women". BBC Sport. 2011-12-23. Retrieved 2011-12-23.