Megan McClure Traquair is the bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Northern California.
Traquair was raised in Santa Barbara. She attended Pomona College, where she majored in cultural anthropology and public policy analysis and graduated in 1985. She received her Master of Divinity from Seabury-Western Theological Seminary in Illinois.
On February 3, 2019, Traquair was elected by the Special Electing Convention held at Faith Episcopal Church in Cameron Park, California. She was ordained and consecrated the eighth bishop (and first female bishop) of the Episcopal Diocese of Northern California on June 29, 2019, at the Mondavi Center in Davis, California. The Most Reverend Michael B. Curry, Presiding Bishop of The Episcopal Church, served as the chief consecrator.
- "Meet Bishop Megan". Episcopal Diocese of Northern California. Retrieved January 13, 2021.
- "Megan Traquair". LinkedIn. Retrieved January 13, 2021.
- Stoneberg, David. "Rev. Canon Megan Traquair elected Episcopal bishop for Northern California diocese". Napa Valley Register. Retrieved January 24, 2020.
- Moleski, Vincent. "Episcopal Diocese of Northern California elects first female bishop". The Sacramento Bee. Retrieved January 26, 2020.
- "Consecration of first female Bishop in Northern California Diocese". Red Bluff Daily News. June 21, 2019. Retrieved January 24, 2020.