Jump to navigation Jump to search
Megane (眼鏡) is the Japanese word for eyeglasses. It may refer to:
- Megane Bridge, a bridge in Nagasaki, Nagasaki, Japan.
- Megane Bridge, a bridge in Isahaya Park, Japan
- Megane or meganekko, terms used by the anime and manga fandom to denote sexually attractive glasses-wearing men or women
- Megane (Urusei Yatsura), an anime character
- Megane (film), a film by Naoko Ogigami
- Mégane is a modern French female name of unknown origin
- The Renault Mégane, a small family car produced by the French automaker Renault.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Megane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.