Jump to navigation Jump to search
Megane (眼鏡) is the Japanese word for eyeglasses. It may refer to:
- Megane Bridge, a bridge in Nagasaki, Nagasaki, Japan.
- Megane Bridge, a bridge in Isahaya Park, Japan
- Megane or meganekko, terms used by the anime and manga fandom to denote sexually attractive glasses-wearing men or women
- Megane (Urusei Yatsura), an anime character
- Megane (film), a film by Naoko Ogigami
- Mégane is a modern French female name of unknown origin
- The Renault Mégane, a small family car produced by the French automaker Renault.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Megane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.