From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Megatron.
|Look up megaton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Megaton may refer to:
- A million tons
- TNT equivalent, explosive force equal to 4 petajoules
- megatonne, a million tonnes, SI unit of mass
- Olivier Megaton (born 1965), French film director, writer and editor
- Megaton (magazine), a gaming comic
- Wellington "Megaton" Dias (born 1967), a Brazilian jiu-jitsu practitioner and instructor
- "Megaton", a fictional town around a bomb named "C-23 Megaton" in the game Fallout 3
- "Megaton Punch", a mini-game in the games Kirby Super Star and Kirby Super Star Ultra
- Megaton Games, a Swedish game producer that makes various role-playing games and board games
- Megaton, a superhero anthology self-published by Gary Carlson from 1981-1987
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Megaton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.