Chakrabarti (center) interviewing John Kerry in 2017
|Alma mater||Oregon State University (BS)|
Harvard University (MS)
Boston University (MBA)
Meghna Chakrabarti is an American journalist and radio producer. She is the host of NPR's On Point, the former host of the WBUR news program Radio Boston and the Modern Love podcast, a collaboration between WBUR and The New York Times, and is the primary fill-in host for Here & Now, produced by WBUR and distributed nationally by NPR. She has a Bachelor of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering from Oregon State University (1998), a Master of Science in Environmental Science and Risk Management from Harvard University (2001), and a Master of Business Administration - Finance Concentration (with an emphasis in Leadership and Organizational Change) from Boston University (2013). Born in Boston to Mumbai immigrant parents, as a child Chakrabarti's family relocated to Oregon where she was raised. She has received awards in reporting from the Associated Press and the Radio Television News Directors Association, and her WBUR team shared the 2016 award for General Excellence in Radio/Audio from the Asian American Journalists Association.
- "Meghna Chakrabarti". www.wbur.org. Retrieved 19 December 2017.
- Chakrabarti, Meghna. "Meghna Chakrabarti". linkedin.com. LinkedIn. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- Dwyer, Dialynn (2018-11-05). "Q&A: 'On Point' host Meghna Chakrabarti on taking over the NPR show and what she misses about covering Boston". Boston.com. Retrieved 2018-12-26.
- Diop, Julie Claire (March 21, 2004). "When parents teach finances, children's profit is long-term". tribunedigital-chicagotribune.
- Simpson, April (August 22, 2016). "Pubmedia win several awards at AAJA convention". Current.
|This United States biographical article related to radio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|