Jump to navigation Jump to search
Megiddo is the name of a biblical city. It may refer to:
Israel, places and sites in
- Tel Megiddo, site of an ancient city in northern Israel's Jezreel valley
- Megiddo Airport, a domestic airport in Israel
- Megiddo church (Israel)
- Megiddo, Israel, a kibbutz in Israel
- Megiddo Junction, a motorway junction in northern Israel
Music and fiction (films and literature)
- Megiddo: The Omega Code 2, a 2001 American film
- Prince Megiddo, a character in the Japanese television series Kagaku Sentai Dynaman
- Megiddo (EP), a 1997 EP by Satyricon
- Megiddo (Lauren Hoffman album), 1997
- Megiddo, a 1984 board game based on Pente designed by Steve Baldwin
- Nimrod Megiddo, mathematician and computer scientist
- Megiddo (battle honour), a battle honour awarded to British Empire units that fought at the 1918 Battle of Megiddo
- Project Megiddo, a report researched and written by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Dawn of Megiddo, a song from the album To Mega Therion (1985) by the Swiss metal band Celtic Frost.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Megiddo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.