Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mehad Hamad Al Muhairi
The night of mirth 2014
|Birth name||Mehad Hamad Mehad Mohammed Al Muhairi|
|Born||Kalba, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Genres||Arabic music, Emirati heritage|
|Instruments||Vocals, poetry, composer|
Hamad occasionally introduces new Khaliji-style songs like "Ya Habibi". He has also worked with Tyrese Gibson, and has set the words of Ousha bint Khalifa Al Suwaidi to music. As his father Hamad Mehad Al Shehhi.
This section needs expansion with: The source refers to this as his latest album, so there must be more.. You can help by adding to it. (June 2019)
- 2014: La Tardini Hudud
- 2015: Laish Ana As'al
- 2014: Bargen Laa7
- 1999: Khams eL7awas
- 1998: 6aaL Laily
- 1997: mar7ba b6aresh
- 1997: 7ad methly 7flah
- 1996: yoom alwdaa3
- 1994: TeDaLaL
- 1992: La TeThaKeRny Be7BeK
- 1990: Wada3tkum
- 1989: BasMTeK
- 1988: Bassimi
- "Naseer Shamma and Mehad Hamad to perform at new Abu Dhabi concert venue in Qasr Al Hosn". The National. September 2, 2019.
- "Mohammed Abdullah Al Meqbali, leader of Sokoor Al Magabeel, talks about keeping tradition alive". The National. December 23, 2014.
- "Avicii, Ahlam and Mehad Hamad: the changing tune of Khaleeji culture". The National. September 5, 2018.
- "Mehad Hamad to bring new messages and fresh rhythms at Eid concert in Abu Dhabi". The National. October 1, 2014.
- "Tyrese to collaborate with Mehad Hamad". The National. April 15, 2014.
- "'When you listen to her poetry, you live heritage': Tributes pour in for legendary Emirati poet Ousha bint Khalifa Al Suwaidi". The National. July 29, 2018.
|This article about a United Arab Emirati singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|