Mehdi (Arabic: مهدي) is a masculine given name, meaning "guided one". The name is generally common in countries like Iran and neighboring countries.
- Mehdi Mahdloo, Italian actor, model and writer.
- Mehdi Bazargan, Prime Minister of Iran in 1979
- Mehdi Charef, French-Algerian film director and screenwriter
- Mehdi Favéris-Essadi, French-Tunisian hip hop and electro producer, better known as DJ Mehdi
- Mehdi Golshani, Iranian theoretical physicist
- Mehdi Ghezali, Swedish bank robber
- Mehdi Hashemi, Iranian cleric and senior official
- Mehdi Hassan, Pakistani ghazal singer
- Mehdi Hasan, British journalist
- Mehdi Karroubi, former speaker of Parliament in Iran.
- Mehdi Kazemi, Iranian who is currently wanted in Iran for sodomy
- Mehdi Khalaji, Iranian journalist
- Mehdi Lacen, Algerian football player
- Mehdi Leroy, French football player
- Mehdi Mahdavikia, Iranian footballer
- Mehdi Nafti, Tunisian footballer
- Mehdi Pinson, French musician
- Mehdi Rajabian , Iranian Musician
- Mehdi Rahmati, Iranian footballer
- Mehdi Shahbazi, Iranian businessman
- Mehdi Zamani, Iranian sprint athlete
- Mehdi Benjelloun , French DJ and producer