|Full name||Seyed Mohammad Mehdi Seyed-Salehi|
|Date of birth||27 July 1981|
|Place of birth||Tehran, Iran|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 June 2016.
Seyed Mohammad Mehdi Seyed-Salehi, (more commonly known as Mehdi Seyed-Salehi, Persian: سید محمد مهدی سید صالحی, born July 27, 1981 in Iran) is an Iranian football player, currently playing for Gostaresh Foolad in the Persian Gulf Pro League. He usually plays as a striker.
Seyed-Salehi had been playing for Esfahani club Sepahan for most of his career. He scored four goals in Sepahan's first three matches in the 2007 AFC Champions League. Following his impressive performances for Sepahan in the Asian Champions League, he was selected among 2007 Asian Player of the Year nominees, along with Iranian expatriate Javad Nekounam of CA Osasuna.
On 18 June 2014, Seyed-Salehi signed a contract with Saipa after being released by Persepolis, effective from 1 July 2014. He played his first match for Saipa on 1 August 2014 against newly promoted Naft Masjed Soleyman.
Club career statistics
- As of 16 October 2014.
- Assist Goals
He made his debut for Iran national football team in October 2008, coming in as a substitute against North Korea national football team. He scored his first goal in a friendly match against China in Oman from the penalty kick.
- AFC Champions League: 2007 (Runner-up)
- Iran Pro League: 2002–03, 2007–08 (Runner-up), 2011–12
- Hazfi Cup: 2003–04, 2005–06, 2006–07
- Tractor Sazi
- "Salehi and Nekounam among AFC Player of the Year nominees". IranSportsPress. Retrieved 2007-10-12.
- "Sepahan Go Down to Al Ain". IranSportsPress. Retrieved 2007-04-26.
- fc-Perspolis.com: Mehdi Seyed-Salehi joined the reds
- "Athens 2004 Asian Qualifiers". TeamMelli.com. Retrieved 2007-04-26.