||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Mehmet Güreli is a Turkish writer, painter, director and musician born in 1949 in Istanbul, Turkey. He graduated from Istanbul University, majoring in Philosophy. He started working in Hürriyet newspaper in 1976. He is one of the few Turkish artists producing in different art areas.
- 1988 - Vapurlar/Blues (Ferries/Blues)
- 1995 - Cihangir'de Bir Gece (A Night in Cihangir)
- 1999 - Yağmur (Rain)
- 2002 - Odamda Yolculuk (Voyage in my Room)
- 2007 - İplerin Kopuşu
- 2010 - Kimse Bilmez
- 1985 - Sıcak Bir Göz (A Warm Eye)
- 1993 - Alope'nin Odası (Alope's Room)
- 2009 - Hayaller Ve Sokaklar
- 2015 - Bedrufi'nin Nefesi
- 1986 - Vapurlar (Ferries)
- 2003 - A Documentary on Necdet Mahfi Ayral
- 2006 - İstanbul'a Yolculuk - Dünya Yazarlarının Gözüyle (A Voyage to İstanbul - From the Eyes of International Authors): A Documentary
- 2008 - Gölge (Shadow)
- Güler, Emrah (April 5, 2008). "Parade of Turkish films at the 27th International Istanbul Film Festival". Hurriyet Daily News. Retrieved 29 November 2010.
- Güler, Emrah (October 15, 2008). "Four new films vying for the Golden Orange". Hürriyet Daily News and Economic Review. Retrieved 29 November 2010.
- Altın Koza Film Festivali'nin açılış töreni bugün yapılacak - Yeni Adana Gazetesi
- 31 Türk Filmi vizyona girecek
- Türk filmi yağmuru - SİNEMA. Star Gazete, Turkey - Aug 11, 2008
- Travel to northwest Turkey True Stories in the Oscars. Turkish Daily News, Mar 26, 2000 Mehmet Gureli Exhibit