From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Japanese emperor and era
- Emperor Meiji, the Emperor of Japan between 1867 and 1912.
- Meiji Dairies, a major Japanese dairy company.
- Meiji Mura, an open-air architectural museum near Nagoya, Japan.
- Meiji Seamount, a seamount (underwater mountain) in the northern Pacific Ocean.
- Meiji Seika, a major Japanese confectionery firm.
- Meiji Senmon Gakkou, the former name of the Kyushu Institute of Technology.
- Meiji University, a university in Tokyo.
- Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company, a major Japanese life insurance company.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meiji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.