Jump to navigation Jump to search
Japanese emperor and era
- Emperor Meiji, the Emperor of Japan between 1867 and 1912.
- Meiji Dairies, a major Japanese dairy company.
- Meiji Mura, an open-air architectural museum near Nagoya, Japan.
- Meiji Seamount, a seamount (underwater mountain) in the northern Pacific Ocean.
- Meiji Seika, a major Japanese confectionery firm.
- Meiji Senmon Gakkou, the former name of the Kyushu Institute of Technology.
- Meiji University, a university in Tokyo.
- Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company, a major Japanese life insurance company.
- Meijer, a grocery chain store in the American Midwest
- Měijì, Hanyu Pinyin for the Chinese name of Mischief Reef (美济礁)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meiji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.