From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Meindert Hobbema (bapt. October 31, 1638 – December 7, 1709) was a Dutch Golden Age landscape painter.
- Cundall, Frank. The landscape and pastoral painters of Holland (Scribner & Welford, 1891) pp. 39–62.
- Liedke, Walter (2007). Dutch Paintings in the Metropolitan Museum of Art. New York: Metropolitan Museum of Art. p. I: 341.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Meindert Hobbema.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article Hobbema, Meyndert.|
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|
- Hobbema online (ArtCyclopedia)
- Web Gallery of Art
- Works and literature at PubHist
- Hobbema biography ("History of Holland")
- A monumental Hobbema
- A Pond in the Forest, 1868 (Allen Memorial Art Museum)
- The Avenue at Middelharnis (1689 painting)
- Allen Memorial Art Museum, Oberlin College
- The Avenue at Middelharnis - The National Gallery, London
|This artist-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Dutch painter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|