Meir Mazuz, a political leader and Sephardic Haredi rabbi in Israel, is the dean of the Kisse Rahamim yeshivah, and the son of the Rabbi and Judge of Tunis, Rabbi Matzliah Mazuz (1912 - 1971). Originally from Djerba, his father quickly rose to prominence due to his learning, until he was assassinated in 1971. He is the author of the Responsa Ish Matzliah. Rabbi Mazuz serves as the spiritual leader of Yachad. He is the mara d'atra of Tunisian Jews.
- "Rabbi Meir Mazuz and the battle for Orthodox Judaism". Jerusalem Post. 18 February 2014.
- Sharon, Jeremy (2 February 2015). "Yahad spiritual patron Mazuz slams haredim for supporting Left". Jerusalem Post.
- Sharon, Jeremy (28 December 2014). "Rabbi Meir Mazuz responds to Rabbi Cohen's attack on Yishai". Jerusalem Post.
- "More on Unseating of Eli Yishai as Shas Leader". Yeshiva World News. 22 October 2012.
- "Israeli rabbi: Coronavirus outbreak is divine punishment for gay pride parades". The Times of Israel. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
|This biographical article about an Israeli rabbi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|