Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Mel or mel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mel, Mels or MEL may refer to:
- Mouse erythroleukemia cell line (MEL)
- National Herbarium of Victoria, a herbarium with the Index Herbariorum code MEL
- Mel (given name), the abbreviated version of several given names (including a list of people with the name)
- Mel (surname)
- Manuel Zelaya, former president of Honduras, nicknamed "Mel"
- Mel, Veneto, a comune in Italy
- Mel Moraine, a moraine in Antarctica
- Melbourne Airport (IATA airport code)
- Mels, a municipality in Switzerland
Technology and engineering
- Maya Embedded Language, a scripting language used in the 3D graphics program Maya
- Met English Language, an obsolete computer language
- Michigan eLibrary, an online service of the Library of Michigan
- Ford MEL engine, a "Mercury-Edsel-Lincoln" engine series
- Minimum equipment list, a categorized list of instruments and equipment on an aircraft
- Miscellaneous electric load, the electricity use of appliances, electronics and other small electric devices in buildings
- Mel languages, spoken in western Africa
- Mel (film), a 1998 film with Ernest Borgnine
- Mel (album), a 1979 album by Maria Bethânia
- Mel, an online magazine published by Dollar Shave Club
- Mel scale, a scale for measuring auditory pitches as perceived by the human ear
- Midland Expressway Ltd, operator of the UK M6 Toll road
- Musical Electronics Library, a lending library of homemade electronic musical devices in New Zealand
- Mullard Equipment Limited, a former British electronics company
- Minimum Equipment List, a regulation for airplanes. See Master minimum equipment list.
- The Latin word for honey
- Mel's (disambiguation)
- Mad Mel (disambiguation)
- Melvin Purvis (1903–1960), American law enforcement official nicknamed "Little Mel"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.