From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mel or mel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mel, Mels or MEL may refer to:
- Mel (given name), the abbreviated version of several given names (including a list of people with the name)
- Mel (surname)
- Manuel Zelaya, former president of Honduras, nicknamed "Mel"
- Mel, Veneto, a comune in Italy
- Mel Moraine, a moraine in Antarctica
- Melbourne Airport (IATA airport code)
- Mels, a municipality in Switzerland
Technology and engineering
- Maya Embedded Language, a scripting language used in the 3D graphics program Maya
- Met English Language, an obsolete computer language
- Michigan eLibrary, an online service of the Library of Michigan
- Ford MEL engine, a "Mercury-Edsel-Lincoln" engine series
- Minimum equipment list, a categorized list of instruments and equipment on an aircraft
- Miscellaneous electric load, the electricity use of appliances, electronics and other small electric devices in buildings
- Mel languages, spoken in western Africa
- Mel (film), a 1998 film with Ernest Borgnine
- Mel (album), a 1979 album by Maria Bethânia
- Mel scale, a scale for measuring auditory pitches as perceived by the human ear
- Midland Expressway Ltd, operator of the UK M6 Toll road
- Musical Electronics Library, a lending library of homemade electronic musical devices in New Zealand
- Mel's (disambiguation)
- Mad Mel (disambiguation)
- Melvin Purvis (1903–1960), American law enforcement official nicknamed "Little Mel"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.