Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up melancholy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Melancholy may refer to:
- Melancholia, one of the four temperaments in pre-modern medicine and proto-psychology, representing a state of low mood
- Depression (mood), a state of low mood, also known as melancholy
- Major depressive disorder, a mood disorder historically called melancholy
Arts and books
- Melancholy (Edvard Munch), an 1893 painting by Edvard Munch
- Melancholy (novel), a 1995 novel by Jon Fosse
- Melancholy (album), a 1999 live free jazz album by Cecil Taylor's Workshop Ensemble
- "Melancholy" (song), an environmental song by 365 Nepali artists 2017
- "Melancolie", a 1983 Romanian song written by Grigore Vieru
- “melancholy” a 2017 song by the rapper murs.
- My Dear Melancholy, (album), an R&B/Soul album published in 2018 by singer The Weeknd.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Melancholy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.