From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||1969 (age 46–47)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Alma mater||Oberlin College|
|Spouse||Larry Ellison (m. 2004–10)|
Early life and education
Before beginning her career as an author, she worked as a bartender, a house cleaner, a pastry chef, and a safari driver. She also was a staff member at the Deer Valley YMCA Camp located in Elk Lick, Pa.
- A Hard Hearted Man (Silhouette Intimate Moments, No. 870), 1998 ISBN 0-373-07870-6
- Trust Me, (2003 Warner Forever) ISBN 0-446-61285-5
- Man Trouble, (2004 Warner Forever) ISBN 0-446-61284-7
- Carolyne Zinko (2004-03-21). "A DAY IN THE LIFE OF . . . Melanie Craft / Novelist finds real-life romance with a high-tech mogul". San Francisco Chronicle.
- "Larry Ellison's most important merger / Oracle CEO ties knot with novelist at Woodside estate; Steve Jobs takes wedding photos". SFGate. January 14, 2004. Retrieved October 5, 2014.
- Lashinsky, Adam. "Larry Ellison's surreal year". Fortune. Retrieved October 5, 2014.
|This article about a fiction writer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|