Melanie Smith (actress)
|Born||December 16, 1962|
|Spouse(s)||Michael Eidel (1996–present)|
Melanie Smith (born December 16, 1962 in Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.S.) is an American actress. She is the youngest of six children raised in a working-class family. She appeared as Jerry's girlfriend Rachel in four episodes of Seinfeld, was the third actress to portray Tora Ziyal on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and had a starring role as Emily Stewart on As the World Turns in the early 1990s. Smith has since retired from acting, and runs a yoga studio in Pennsylvania.  She is married to Michael Eidel (1996–present)
- End Game (2003) ... as Andrea Raitano
- The Division ... as Ronnie Inwood
- episode "Strangers"
- episode "'Till Death Do Us Part"
- episode "Sweet Sorrow"
- episode "Before the Deluge"
- Curb Your Enthusiasm ... as Lucy Montone
- episode "The Group"
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine ... as Tora Ziyal
- Seinfeld ... as Rachel
- The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. ... as Karina
- episode "Bye Bly"
- Melrose Place ... as Celia Morales
- episode "Otherwise Engaged"
- episode "With This Ball and Chain"
- episode "Arousing Suspicions"
- episode "Strange Bedfellows"
- episode "The Tangled Web"
- As the World Turns ... as Emily Stewart Snyder #6 (1987–1990, 1991, 1992)
- Donahue, Bill (March 2011). "A Different Pose: The enlightened path of model and "Seinfeld" star turned New Hope yogi Melanie Smith". Suburban Life magazine. Retrieved 20 August 2013.
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|