Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Melbourne in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Melbourne is the capital and most populous city of Victoria, Australia.
Melbourne or Melbourn may also refer to:
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Melbourne city centre, the central area of metropolitan Melbourne
- City of Melbourne, a local government area
- Electoral district of Melbourne, an electorate of the Victorian Legislative Assembly
- Division of Melbourne, an electorate of Australia's federal parliament
- Mount Melbourne, Antarctica
- Melbourne, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Melbourne, Quebec, Canada
- Melbourne, Derbyshire, UK
- Melbourne, East Riding of Yorkshire, UK
- Melbourn, Cambridgeshire, UK
- Melbourne, Arkansas, U.S.
- Melbourne, California, U.S.
- Melbourne, Florida, U.S.
- Melbourne, Iowa, U.S.
- Melbourne, Kentucky, U.S.
- Peniston Lamb, 1st Viscount Melbourne (1745–1828)
- William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne (1779–1848)
- Frederick Lamb, 3rd Viscount Melbourne (1782–1853)
- Dr. Bertram Melbourne, professor of Biblical Language and Literature at the Howard University School of Divinity
- HMAS Melbourne (1912), a Town-class light cruiser launched in 1912
- HMAS Melbourne (R21), a Majestic-class light aircraft carrier acquired by the RAN in 1947
- HMAS Melbourne (FFG 05), an Adelaide-class guided missile frigate launched in 1989
- USS Melbourne, a fictional spaceship in the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode The Best of Both Worlds
- Melbern, Ohio, U.S.
- Melburn Hill, California, U.S.
- Royal Melbourne (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Melbourne"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Melbourne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.