Melbourne Airport, Victoria
|Location||19 km (12 mi) from Melbourne|
|LGA(s)||City of Hume|
Melbourne Airport is a suburb of Melbourne, Australia, 19 km north-west from Melbourne's central business district (CBD). Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2016 Census, Melbourne Airport had a population of 104.
The suburb is the location of Melbourne Airport and the Tullamarine Country Club. Since 2013, it has been home to The Hangar (formally the True Value Solar Centre), which is the training and administrative base for the Essendon Football Club and the Victorian arm of the Australian Paralympic Committee.
- City of Keilor – A former local government area which Melbourne Airport was a part of.
- Shire of Bulla – A former local government area which Melbourne Airport was a part of.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Melbourne Airport (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- Rohan Connolly (28 October 2013). "Lifetimes of memories and legends depart Windy Hill". The Age. Retrieved 30 March 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Build, Victoria's Big (4 February 2019). "Melbourne Airport Rail". bigbuild.vic.gov.au. Retrieved 30 May 2020.