Melchiorre may refer to:
As first name
- Melchiorre Barthel - German sculptor 1625-1672
- Melchiorre Cesarotti -Italian poet
- Melchiorre Delfico (caricaturist) (1825-1895)
- Melchiorre Delfico (economist) (1744 - 1835) - Italian economist
- Melchiorre Cafà - Maltese sculptor
- Melchiorre Murenu - a blind Sardinian poet
- Melchiorre Gioia
- Melchiorre Martelli - a regent of San Marino
- Gene Melchiorre - American sportsman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Melchiorre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.