From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mele is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Genoa in the Italian region of Liguria.
Mele may also refer to:
- Alfred Mele (born 1951), American philosopher
- Alphonse van Mele (1891–1972), Belgian gymnast
- Casandra Stark Mele, female film director
- Mele "Mel" Vojvodich (1929–2003), American aviator
- Nicholas Mele, actor
- Sam Mele (born 1923), former right fielder, manager, coach and scout in Major League Baseball
- The Mele people of Vanuatu
- Mele, an island in the Shefa province of Vanuatu.
- Mele, Maharashtra, a village in Ratnagiri district, Maharashtra state in Western India
- Mele, a villain in the 2007 Japanese tokusatsu television series Juken Sentai Gekiranger.
- Mele (Hawaiian language) is a generalized Hawaiian language word that denotes both chants or any type of song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mele.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.