(St. John) T.G. Hartley & B.C. Stone
Melicope puberula (hairy melicope) is a species of plant in the Rutaceae family. It is endemic to the Hawaiian Islands. Like other Hawaiian Melicope, this species is known as alani. In 2010 it was added to the endangered species list of the United States.
- Melicope puberula. The Nature Conservancy.
- "Melicope puberula". Natural Resources Conservation Service PLANTS Database. USDA. Retrieved 6 July 2015.
- USFWS. Species Reports: Plants.
- USFWS. Determination of Endangered Status for 48 Species on Kauai and Designation of Critical Habitat; Final Rule. Federal Register April 13, 2010.
- World Conservation Monitoring Centre 1998. Melicope puberula. 2010 IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Downloaded on 30 May 2011.
|This Rutaceae article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|