Melinda O. Fee
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Melinda O. Fee
Melinda Evelyn Fee
October 7, 1942
Steven S. Harrison (m. 1985)
Charles O. Fee
Melinda O. Fee (born Melinda Evelyn Fee; October 7, 1942) is an American actress who has starred in films and on television.
Her mother was actress Astrid Allwyn, her father was Charles O. Fee (the second husband of Astrid Allwyn). Her younger sister, Vicki Fee, is also an actress.
Her first starring role was on the television series Love of Life. Most of Fee's other television roles were on soap operas like Guiding Light as Charlotte Waring Fletcher Bauer from 1971–1973, Days of Our Lives as Mary Anderson from 1981–1982, and Santa Barbara as Olivia Welles from 1987–1988. She also starred with David McCallum on the short-lived television series The Invisible Man (1975–76), playing the title character's wife, Dr. Kate Westin. Fee has also starred in made-for-TV movies, and guest starred on many 1970s television series, including Quincy, M.E., The Bionic Woman, CHiPs, Eight is Enough and Dallas.
She has appeared in the feature films The Unkissed Bride (1966), Fade to Black (1980) and A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge (1985). Fee has made guest appearances on television series including My Favorite Martian, Lost in Space, Knight Rider and Beverly Hills, 90210 and a couple of winning appearances on The Match Game with Gene Rayburn.
She married Steven S. Harrison in 1985.
- The Unkissed Bride (1966)
- Lost in Space - episode "Space Circus" as Fenestra (1966) (TV) - Fenestra
- The Invisible Man (1975) (TV) - Dr. Kate Westin
- Quincy (1976)
- The Bionic Woman (1977) - episodes - Fembots in Vegas parts 1 and 2 - Tammy Cross
- The Aliens Are Coming (1980) - Gwendolyn O'Brien
- Fade to Black (1980) - Talk Show Hostess
- Doin' Time (1985) - Denise
- A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge (1985) - Mrs. Webber
- Changes (1991) (TV) - Diana Maxwell
- California Casanova (1991) - Madam Luchband