Melinda O. Fee
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Melinda O. Fee|
|Born||Melinda Evelyn Fee
October 7, 1942
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Steven S. Harrison (m. 1985)|
Charles O. Fee
Melinda O. Fee (born October 7, 1942) is an American actress who has starred in films and on television. Her first starring role was on the television series Love of Life. Her mother was actress Astrid Allwyn and her second husband, Charles O. Fee.
Most of Fee's other television roles were on soap operas like Guiding Light as Charlotte Waring Fletcher Bauer from 1970–1973, Days of Our Lives as Mary Anderson from 1981–1982, and Santa Barbara as Olivia Welles from 1987–1988. She also starred with David McCallum on the short-lived television series The Invisible Man (1975–76), playing the title character's wife, Dr. Kate Westin. Fee has also starred in made-for-TV movies, and guest starred on many 1970s television series, including Quincy, M.E., The Bionic Woman, CHiPs, Eight is Enough and Dallas.
She has appeared in the feature films The Unkissed Bride (1966), Fade to Black (1980) and A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge (1985). Fee has made guest appearances on television series including My Favorite Martian, Lost in Space, Knight Rider and Beverly Hills, 90210 and a couple of winning appearances on The Match Game with Gene Rayburn.
- The Unkissed Bride (1966)
- Lost in Space - episode "Space Circus" as Fenestra (1966) (TV) - Fenestra
- The Invisible Man (1975) (TV) - Dr. Kate Westin
- The Aliens Are Coming (1980) - Gwendolyn O'Brien
- Fade to Black (1980) - Talk Show Hostess
- Doin' Time (1985) - Denise
- A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge (1985) - Mrs. Webber
- Changes (1991) (TV) - Diana Maxwell
- California Casanova (1991) - Madam Luchband