|OS grid reference|
|• Cardiff||71.6 mi (115.2 km)|
|• London||173.8 mi (279.7 km)|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||Mid and West Wales|
Melindwr is a community in the county of Ceredigion, Wales, and is 71.6 miles (115.1 km) from Cardiff and 173.8 miles (279.7 km) from London. In 2011 the population of Melindwr was 1070 with 54.7% of them able to speak Welsh.
Buwch a'r Llo Standing Stones (litr. "Cow and Calf") is a standing stone within the community; 52.4329°N 3.8815°W. Goginan mine, is a pre-Roan (Celtic) lead and zinc mine which is also situated in Melindwr community.
- Bangor University Placenames Unit (Canolfan Bedwyr); accessed 9 May 2014
- Google Maps (Map). Google.
- Welsh Government website; 2011 Census Returns and stats; accessed 9 May 2014
- http://www.mindat.org/ website; accessed 10 May 2014.
- "Ward population 2011". Retrieved 13 May 2015.
|This Ceredigion location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|