October 6, 1987 |
Akron, Ohio, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
Melissa Baker was born in Akron, Ohio, and grew up in nearby Cuyahoga Falls, graduating from Stow-Munroe Falls High School. She had been a competitive gymnast in her youth. Her family, which is at least partly Greek in origin, still resides in Ohio. Her mother's name is Becky, and she has a twin brother, Brandon.
She has modelled for Abercrombie & Fitch, Express, McDonald's, Sisley and appeared on the cover of Bridal Magazine. Baker has been photographed by Bruce Weber, Terry Richardson, Sylvia Krivickova, Richard Phibbs, Raphael Mazzucco, Antoine Vergas, Miko Lim and many more. She has appeared in V and Maxim. She walked for the Malan Breton Spring 2009 Runway collection during New York Fashion Week.
- "Melissa Baker". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved 2008-02-15.
- Heldenfels, Rich (2008-02-15). "The Heldenfiles". Akron Beacon Journal. Newsbank. Retrieved 2009-01-15.
- "Local model appears in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition". Stow Sentry. Record Publishing Co, LLC. 2008. Archived from the original on 16 July 2011. Retrieved 16 October 2009.
- "Melissa Baker's Q&A". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved 2008-02-15.
- Nudd, Garrett (2008-02-16). "Congratulations Melissa Baker!". Retrieved 2008-02-18.
- "Haute Buzz". Forbes.com LLC. 2007-02-02. Retrieved 2008-02-15.
- "Melissa Baker". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 2008-02-15.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Melissa Baker.|